… and now she’s decided that she thinks she likes it but needs to use her fingers to make sure she’s tasted it all the way.
Bite number two is quickly underway! A few minutes later I was calling my mom back squealing that the “not eating dinner” streak was over and that she loved Modern Table! Thank. You. Lord.
Nothing to see over here, Mom! Just devouring my dinner!
Fifteen minutes later she was up to wash her hands with an almost empty bowl! I never knew that getting your kid to eat could feel like such a victory.
- The only necessary ingredient that several of these meals need is olive oil. Everything else is included in the bag.
- Making this meal takes 15 minutes from the time you open the bag to the time it’s on the table. Boil the water, cook the pasta, mix up the sauce, and toss with pasta!
- Most importantly, it’s super healthy and leaves me feeling guilt-free about what I’m serving my husband and my toddler.
- All of the pastas are protein-rich and bean-based.
- There’s 13-24 g of protein and 5-7 g of fiber per serving.
- There’s no artificial colors or preservatives (!!!!!).
- All flavors (except for Teriyaki) are gluten-free.
- All flavors are non-GMO.
- All products are vegetarian and two flavors are vegan.
Finally, Modern Table occasionally offers big discounts via their social media sites, so please consider joining me in following them on the social media site of your choice so you can keep an eye out for these discounts.
1) What have you done in the past to handle picky eaters?
2) Which flavor are you the most interested in trying? (We can’t wait to try the Southwest and Mediterranean flavors!)
Hi! I’m Erica, and I absolutely adore sharing my life on this website with you! I come here almost daily to blab about all of the things related to being a regular wife and mother in today’s ever-evolving society. I share about our new home, what’s on our kitchen table, what we’re hanging in our closets, where we’re traveling to next, my crazy 5 a.m. work outs, how I make time for girlfriends, our faith, and much more. We always have a lot of balls in the air and somewhat thrive on the chaos. I believe in the power of story-telling as a form of inspiration and entertainment, so I’m here to do both! I was born and raised in north Alabama and recently re-planted roots here again after my husband transitioned out of the Army (he is now in the Reserve and it’s going so well!) I’m a super proud mom to two little girls (ages 5 and 2) who seem to be the stars of the show around here (for good reason – they’re pretty great!) I’m so glad you found me and are here reading! I hope we can get to know each other here on the blog as well as Facebook and/or Instagram. xoxo