If I would have seen a blog post with a title like this a few months ago, I would have clicked it so fast; I’ve been curious about the Rodan + Fields hype for months! Though I’d heard about this company almost three years ago, it didn’t start really piquing my interest until one of my close friends started using their products and swearing by them.
I’d seen a handful of before and after pictures all over social media that were awfully convincing, but the price tag for a regimen scared me. Even though this company has an empty bottle money back guarantee, I was still less than optimistic that these products would actually work for my skin, so I continued to put off making a purchase.
Then walks in Susie. 🙂 She’s a friend from high school that I reconnected with who convinced me that I would love these products. She offered a regimen in exchange for an honest review because she was that convinced I would love it, so you can imagine my excitement; I was finally going to get the chance to see if this brand is all that it’s cracked up to be.
After using a tool online to determine which regimen to use, I selected the Reverse.
Here are my before and after pictures. They were taken in the same spot in my house at the same time of day (meaning close to the same lighting!) and I’m wearing zero make-up. I wanted these pictures to truly depict the difference this regimen made for my skin throughout the last two months.
Before pictures are on the left and taken October 14th. After pictures are on the right and taken December 17th.
Are you as surprised as I am? This regimen really, really worked! Of course my skin still isn’t “perfect” since it’s only been two months of use, but I’m still just floored at how improved my complexion is! Incredible. I would kill to see what my skin would look like if/when I continue to use this regimen for another two, four, or even six months.
- This Reverse regimen came with five products, and all but one actually lasted longer than 60 days. I ran out of the facial scrub on day #57, but it’s likely that I used a tad more than I should have. I was pleased the products lasted as long as they should have!
- I did consult my OBGYN before using these products since I’m breastfeeding and it has retinol in it. He thankfully okayed them!
- I can’t get over how bright my skin in. This regimen comes with a brightener, and boy does it work!
- I used and reviewed Paula’s Choice back in June, and while it cleared up my postpartum skin, it didn’t reverse previous skin damage like this regimen did. I’ve never used a system that worked to even my complexion quite like this.
- My face broke out significantly between weeks two and four. Apparently this was a “good thing” because it meant that the products were bringing all of the “yuck” to the surface. Sure enough, by week five, I didn’t have a single blemish.
Sigh. Rodan + Fields is expensive, no question about it. Like I mentioned earlier, the price is what kept me from trying a regimen for so long, and I think the price is what keeps a lot of other people from trying the products. They work though. They truly do, and the empty-bottle guarantee is a great safety net if your skin doesn’t agree.
In my opinion, this is a great example of “you get what you pay for”. Higher price, but fairly drastic results.
I am truly thankful that Susie reached out and suggested that I give R+F a whirl because I feel so much more comfortable in my skin. She is a wife and a mom to two precious little ones, a nurse practitioner, and just started her R+F journey as a consultant a few months ago. As beautiful as she is on the outside, she has a personality to match!
Discounts from purchasing through Susie
She has a few perks she’d like to offer to Whimsical September readers because she knows you’ll be so happy with the products too!
- Anyone who places an order as Preferred Customer will receive $20 cash back off of their first order. Just let her know that I sent you. 🙂
- The first three orders placed as a Preferred Customer will receive wholesale/consultant pricing (!!!!), though this offer cannot be combined with the offer listed above for cash back.
Join her team
If you’re interested in not only beginning your own regimen but also joining her team and owning your own business, she would love for you to get in touch with her. She also added that there are cash back deals on business kits as well right now. 🙂
Two readers will each win an Essential Lip Shield as well as a mini facial. The mini facial has trial sizes of 3-4 different products.
You can take the super quick consultation quiz to find out which regimen would be best for your skin, if you’d like. Good luck! A winner will be announced on Wednesday, December 21st.