Today’s post is brought to you by DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush.
I get a little pep in my step almost every time I see a package on my front porch, but last week I leaped off the couch the second I saw the UPS man walking up my driveway! I’d been tracking my DAFNI straightening brush for days and could hardly wait to girl it a whirl.
I rotate between three hair styles: straightened, barrel-wrapped curls, or a bun on top of my head. I typically like wearing my hair straightened the best, but that’s the hairstyle I wear the least simply because it takes the most time with my traditional flat-iron. As a work-from-home mom with two little girls, I’m usually doing a quick curl or throwing my hair up so that I can get out the door quickly.
I perked up when I first read about the new DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush because it sounded easy and quick. After doing a little bit of research and reading rave reviews online, I knew I wanted to try out this new hot tool.
Earlier this week I documented how this straightening brush works before meeting up with some friends for lunch and a playdate. I washed my hair, dried it, and then heated up this new tool.
It goes without saying that these two pictures are considered my “before” pictures. 🙂
I filmed a couple of videos that show how I used this brush and what kind of results it yielded after the first couple of minutes of brushing. Spoiler alert: This thing is amazing!
In four minutes flat I was ready to go. I finished getting my girls together and we were out the door. And my hair was down! This rarely happens. Ha!
Here’s another video with a few quick facts about the brush and it’s safety features.
A few thoughts
- I’m insanely impressed with how quickly this brush straightens my hair. Time is everything, and this hot tool is going to totally change how long it takes me to get myself together and out the door.
- I am 100% confident that I’ll be wearing my hair down at least two or three times as often as I used to. This tool enables me to straighten my hair so quickly, and it’s so incredibly easy! I don’t even have to look in a mirror. Big high-five!
- When I use my regular flat-iron, I find that I’m able to style my hair a bit better. By “style” my hair, I mean that I’m able to achieve a smoother look that’s more flipped under (more my style). I don’t find that I’m able to achieve that kind of super sleek look with this tool, but maybe I just need to practice a bit more?
- With that being said, achieving a sleek look required me to separate my hair into sections and typically takes a solid 15-20 minutes. The DAFNI Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush gives me a look that’s perfect for my current lifestyle in record time. I don’t need my hair to look sleek and “perfect” everyday. I just want to look put together and to wear my hair down every now and then without looking like I tried too hard. This is why I like this hot tool as much as I do.
- My mom has a shorter hair style, and she came into my bathroom this weekend asking if she could try this straightening brush. She had a small section of her hair that wouldn’t cooperate, and the straightening brush calmed it right down and gave her hair incredible volume. She’d tell you herself that she’s a fan!
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this brush to those interested in a new straightening hot tool that would save them time. While I wouldn’t use this in place of my regular straightener 100% of this time, I will probably use it in place of regular straightener 90% of the time. 😉
Ready to purchase? It’s available on Amazon by clicking here.
Also, if you’re looking for a great price, DAFNI will be featured as Today’s Special Value on QVC on January 27th! Tune in.
Are you interested in trying the DAFNI Straightening Brush?
Hi! I’m Erica, and I absolutely adore sharing my life on this website with you! I come here almost daily to blab about all of the things related to being a regular wife and mother in today’s ever-evolving society. I share about our new home, what’s on our kitchen table, what we’re hanging in our closets, where we’re traveling to next, my crazy 5 a.m. work outs, how I make time for girlfriends, our faith, and much more. We always have a lot of balls in the air and somewhat thrive on the chaos. I believe in the power of story-telling as a form of inspiration and entertainment, so I’m here to do both! I was born and raised in north Alabama and recently re-planted roots here again after my husband transitioned out of the Army (he is now in the Reserve and it’s going so well!) I’m a super proud mom to two little girls (ages 5 and 2) who seem to be the stars of the show around here (for good reason – they’re pretty great!) I’m so glad you found me and are here reading! I hope we can get to know each other here on the blog as well as Facebook and/or Instagram. xoxo