Another month of Amazon packages, and another month where I’m covering my eyes as our poor mailman trucks his way up our driveway with our boxes. Bless his heart; he is the sweetest man. I always feel so bad when I suddenly catch him walking up, but he’ll be sure to get some extra yummy treats or something for Christmas this year. 😉 With Jamie’s deployment around the corner, we’re starting to slow our roll with some of the items we get in bulk, especially if they’re typically primarily for him.
One thing to note with a lot of these items: SEVERAL of them aren’t offered under the Subscribe and Save program anymore. I’m locked in, but a few aren’t available for new subscriptions. I’ve linked to similar deals with the same products the best I could. 🙂
Here’s how Amazon’s Subscribe and Save program works, just to catch you up.
Because I receive more than five items per month, I qualify for 15% off almost all of my items. If you also want to order any of the items that I’ll list below, here’s how to do it.
- Click the item and clip any coupons. The price you see will go down at checkout depending on if you qualify for the 15% discount (by having more than five items per month).
2. Make sure the Subscribe & Save option is highlighted.
3. Select your quantity and frequency. Keep in mind that this can be changed or canceled any time (I change my orders all the time depending on what I need).
4. Click “Confirm Subscription”. You should see if you qualify for the 5% or 15% discount and the price you will be charged once your order ships.
5. To keep track of your Subscribe & Save items, go to “Accounts and Lists” on the homepage and then “Your Subscribe and Save Items”.
6. Edit, skip, or cancel subscriptions up until about 10-14 days before your items arrive.
*Affiliate links are present in this post.
Our August Purchases
That’s It Fruit Bar, Apple and Strawberry, 12 Count: The texture of these is… different… but I LOVE them.
Milk & Co Milk Baby Natural Shampoo and Conditioner, 12 oz: Our long-time favorite product to wash our girls’ hair with.
Milk & Co Website: $12.95
SmartyPants Kids Complete Multi Vitamin, 30 day supply: Hadley asks for these every single morning (even before milk… gasp!), so they’re a winner in our household.
St. Ives Apricot Scrub: If Jamie needs this anyway, might as well save a few cents getting it this way!
Lavender Mrs. Meyers Liquid Hand Soap, 3 pack: Because anything Mrs. Meyers makes me happy.
NIVEA Men Platinum Protect 3-in-1, 16.9 oz: One less thing I have to think about grabbing at the store.
Angel Soft Toilet Paper, 48 double rolls (linking similar): Because running out isn’t an option. 🙂
Peter Pan 100% Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, 28 oz (linking similar): You would not believe what a necessities peanut butter is in this house, especially for my husband.
Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste, Two Pack (linking similar): More necessities that it’s nice not to worry about grabbing at the store.
Amazon Elements Baby Wipes, Sensitive, Flip Top, Pack of Six, 480 count: I sound like a broken record month after month, but these wipes are simply the best!
Walmart (comparable): $14.64
Lemon Verbena Mrs. Meyers Liquid Dish Soap, 3 count: Our favorite dish soap! (You know you’re adulting so hard when you have a favorite dish soap.)
Cascade Platinum, 62 count: We run our dishwasher every night, so we need a bunch of these bad boys!
Shop the post