Even though math was my least favorite subject growing up, I’ve oddly always had a thing for studying analytics and numbers. This is probably why I got such a kick out of checking my affiliate sites in November and December to see which items were popular with click-throughs as well as purchases. Of course I can’t see who orders what, but I can see those numbers, and those darn numbers fascinate me in the dorkiest way! The gift ideas that I thought would do well usually tanked, but then the items that were last-minute additions or silly ideas were typically super popular. Go figure! I can’t predict you people and what you want. 😉
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to kick off the week with a light-hearted analytical post to show you which items were clicked on the most as well as which items were purchased the most (at least through my links).
If you’re a numbers person like me, I hope you enjoy this breakdown.
As a reminder, here was the list of daily guides.
Top 10 Most Frequently Purchased Gift Ideas
- Kootek 42 Pieces Cake Decorating Set <—-I don’t personally have this set, but I LOVE (love love!) my cake decorating tips.
2. Brush Hero <—-I purchased this for Jamie and my FIL. Not sure what my FIL thinks, but Jamie really likes it!
5. Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler <—- If you’ve been around a while, you know we use this for indoor grilling and pancakes every single week. We’ve had it for 4.5 years and just replaced our first one.
6. Table Topics
9. Heated Blanket <—- I got this from my mom for Christmas and OMG WE ARE ALL OBSESSED. Even Teddy. We have to make sure it’s off before we leave the house, otherwise he would totally bake himself.
10. Waterproof Stadium/Picnic Blanket <—-We have a similar blanket and truly love it for outdoor picnics and such.
Top 10 Most Clicked On Gift Ideas
2. My First Sports Bag <— I gifted this for my nephew, and my sis said that my niece is really into it! Ha.
3. Table Topics <—- our favorite little activity to whip out to spark conversation with company
4. Kendra Scott Elisa Birthstone Pendant Necklace <—- Anything (ANYTHING!) Kendra is a winner. I see 10 people wearing this necklace per day.
5. Bombas <—- I gifted these for myself (whoops!), my MIL, my dad, and my grandma for Christmas. I thought they’d think I was crazy, but they all three LOVE them. They’re the best socks.
6. UGG slippers
Did you happen to purchase any of these items for a loved one (or yourself) within the last couple of months? What was your favorite gift that you gave or received during the holiday season?
Hi! I’m Erica, and I absolutely adore sharing my life on this website with you! I come here almost daily to blab about all of the things related to being a regular wife and mother in today’s ever-evolving society. I share about our new home, what’s on our kitchen table, what we’re hanging in our closets, where we’re traveling to next, my crazy 5 a.m. work outs, how I make time for girlfriends, our faith, and much more. We always have a lot of balls in the air and somewhat thrive on the chaos. I believe in the power of story-telling as a form of inspiration and entertainment, so I’m here to do both! I was born and raised in north Alabama and recently re-planted roots here again after my husband transitioned out of the Army (he is now in the Reserve and it’s going so well!) I’m a super proud mom to two little girls (ages 5 and 2) who seem to be the stars of the show around here (for good reason – they’re pretty great!) I’m so glad you found me and are here reading! I hope we can get to know each other here on the blog as well as Facebook and/or Instagram. xoxo