Today’s post is all about a fun event coming up for the military community, so check it out for details about where, when, and what’s involved! Big thanks to Premier Protein at Costco for sponsoring this post.
It’s thrilling to me that such a large chunk of the Whimsical September audience has a military affiliation, so this post today is for you!
Costco Military Hour
This Saturday, March 24th, Costco will open at 0800 for the military community to shop, eat breakfast (a.k.a. load up on tons and tons of samples, haha!), watch product demos, and more. Stores will open to the general public at 0900 like usual, but for that first hour, doors will only be opened for Costco members with a military affiliation (currently serving members, veterans, and family members).
Bonus! The first 100 attendees at each of the 117 participating locations will walk away with big grab bags full of swag! Yessss!
No fighting crowds = check
Free food = check
Potential swag bag = check
This is my kind of shopping!
Remember, you must be a Costco member to take advantage of this fun Saturday morning event they’re offering.
Not a member yet? No worries! Click here to get set up with your membership before the Military Hour Saturday!
Already a member (because, duh, Costco is awesome!)? Make sure you RSVP to your specific store’s event!
Premier Protein at Costco
And finally, while you’re shopping this Saturday, may I suggest you scoop up some Premier Protein at Costco? YUM (yum yum yum). Let me tell you why…
- Premier Protein at Costco is so tasty. We have the chocolate, vanilla, and caramel flavors stocked in our fridge, and they’re all excellent. (Yes, even the caramel. If you like the taste of caramel, you will like these shakes. It tastes like dessert!)
- The vanilla flavor is an excellent coffee creamer. My friend Michelle suggested this months ago, and she was so right!
- The amount of protein in the Premier Protein at Costco is SHOCKING. I remember when Jamie first looked at one in my parent’s fridge (before we started getting them ourselves), he was FLOORED. 30g of protein, 1g of sugar (what?!), and 160 calories. Exceptional.
- They’re premade (as seen in its packaging in the picture below) and ready to drink at home or on the go! No mixing, measuring, or blending.
- Why buy Premier Protein at Costco? Because Costco is the only retailer who stocks Hormone FREE Premier Shakes.
What do you love about Costco vs. other similar stores?
Are you planning to attend this event? If so, in which city?
Do you drink Premier Protein? Which flavor(s)?
PS: Training for a marathon? Here’s my husband Boston Marathon training plan from 2014.
Hi! I’m a proud Army wife and mom to two little girls (ages 1 and 4), and I love sharing our lives with you. I blog all about motherhood, our time in the military, our travels, our meals, my fitness journey, my fashion favorites, and so much more. I truly enjoy sharing it all! I can’t get enough of birthday cake ice cream, weekend sunrise runs, or making my girls belly-laugh. I write almost daily about my family’s lives, and though I like to keep things light, I also share the messy parts too. Welcome! So glad to have you around. I’m active on Facebook and Instagram and would love to communicate with you there!