Oh, I kind of have butterflies in my stomach right now as I type this post; I don’t know why!
Well, maybe it has SOMETHING to do with how EXCITED I am to share that a couple girlfriends and I have dreamed up something really neat that we’re finally launching today!
Bloggers! Are you looking for community (a.k.a. people to ask all of your many questions to) + help with finally beginning to figure out this blogging thing once and for all? We have the answer for you!
I have been working tirelessly alongside Kait & Chelsea to create In Good Company, a six-month program for bloggers who are seeking the two aforementioned things: community & ANSWERS!
In this program, you’ll learn extensively all of the ins and outs to the following topics:
- Cultivating a Community
- Facebook Marketing & Community
- Creating a Cohesive Instagram Feed
- Creating A Series/Collaborating with other blogger
- Affiliate Marketing
- Longterm Brand Partnership
- Knowing + Demanding Your Worth
- Photography Tips and Tricks
- The Importance of Tracking Your Blogging Finances + Tax Information
- Building E-Mail Lists + Marketing Them Effectively
- Hiring a VA
- Advertising Agencies (pros and cons to the various ones out there!)
- Pitching Brands
- Working With Brands To Host Events
- Freelance Writing
- Instagram Takeovers
- Revenue Streams Outside Blogging
Interested? Want to learn more? Registration opens today and is capped at 15 people, so hurry up to read more and sign up! We CANNOT WAIT (I mean it!) to get this going and see how this program helps you learn so, so many new things! Click here to read more and potentially sign up! Wee! Let’s do this!
Hi! I’m a proud Army wife and mom to two little girls (ages 1 and 4), and I love sharing our lives with you. I blog all about motherhood, our time in the military, our travels, our meals, my fitness journey, my fashion favorites, and so much more. I truly enjoy sharing it all! I can’t get enough of birthday cake ice cream, weekend sunrise runs, or making my girls belly-laugh. I write almost daily about my family’s lives, and though I like to keep things light, I also share the messy parts too. Welcome! So glad to have you around. I’m active on Facebook and Instagram and would love to communicate with you there!